Sunday, May 16, 2010

What Helps the Yucca Flower Survive? (Physical Adaptations)?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by "physical adaptations", simply because, down here in Texas, our yuccas survive a whole lot better than I wish they would. Oh, they're nice looking and all, but we have quite a few of them, and we live in the northeast part of Texas. I bet further south and southwest they survive better. They seem to love this hot and dry climate, even in the humid air like east Texas. We don't do anything to help them survive. They do well enough on their own. God Bless you.





Oh, and as I "previewed" my answer, I saw your question more clearly and you said "yucca flower", so I may have missed your point entirely. Sorry. And I don't think I'd know anything about how to make the flower survive any longer than it does on the plants here. They're nice looking, so I can see why you'd like to keep them around. God Bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment