Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do Healthy Baker Lawn Protection Biscuits work?

I have two dogs that have destroyed my new lawn. There are burns all over it. I ran across the Healthy Baker Lawn Protection Biscuits and they claim that their biscuits neutralize the pH of pets' urine to prevent lawn burn damage. But I wonder two things:





Do they work?


Are they safe?





I looked up the ingredients and they are:


Whole Wheat Flour, Peanut Meal, Ground Corn, Dried Beet Pulp, dl-Methionine (5%), Chicken Fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (a source of vitamin E), Salt, and Yucca Schidigera.

Do Healthy Baker Lawn Protection Biscuits work?
i think they do work otherwise you could call the company and ask for a refund. and as for being safe, unless you dog could choke on the treat or is allergic to peanuts or wheat, i think you're fine


No comments:

Post a Comment