Friday, May 21, 2010

60 to the 10 with a trailer, is it a good idea?

I'm coming from Temecula and going to Yucca Valley. I want to go 15,215,60E,10E is there anything I should know or is it better to go 15,215,10E I'm pulling a trailer this Friday after 4:00pm.

60 to the 10 with a trailer, is it a good idea?
The transition from the 215 onto the 60 is a little thin due to construction, but I pull my trailer through there all the time.





It's a little rough getting merged onto the 60 if there is heavy traffic, but when you're coming at them with a rig pulling a trailer, people usually yield.





The other area of concern is the hilly area just before Beaumont. It can be a bit of a pain if you get stuck behind a slow 18 wheeler and cannot pass.





It's a much easier trip if you forget the 60 and continue up to the 10, and it's not a LOT more miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment