Friday, November 13, 2009

I just got my first Yucca Cane indoor plant and I don't know what kind of light it should receive?

The smaller leaves are turning brown and so I started over-watering it which I now know is a bad idea. Not sure what to do and what kind of light the plant/tree should receive?

I just got my first Yucca Cane indoor plant and I don't know what kind of light it should receive?
Yucca's are succulants, they need sparse water and a lot of light, outside in direct light is best. If it is small it may dry out quickly outside in direct light so be sure to keep an eye on it.





I've never heard of a Yucca Cane, but this site might help you identify it.





Also, most Yucca's here in souther California only grow in higher altitudes, above 2k-2500 feet elevation. I'm not sure why, I've heard it from several sources.





http://davesgarden.com/pf/adv_search.php...


No comments:

Post a Comment