Friday, November 13, 2009

Help with my Yucca plants?

I have 3 Yucca plants in the same pot. The leaves on one side are turning yellow and falling off. I thought you are not supposed to water this plant more than once a week. How often and how much am I supposed to water it? I over watered it before and the tips of the leaves turned brown. I cant figure it out. Help

Help with my Yucca plants?
they are very drought tolerant and very intolerant of overwatering.


yours are probably suffering from root-us rot-us





remove the plant from the soil that it is in and repot into fresh potting soil.


they only need to be watered a couple times A MONTH





make sure the pot has good drainage


they prefer a small pot so the soil dries out quickly
Reply:you shouldnt water it but about once a month it's a cactus and they don't like a lot of water


No comments:

Post a Comment