Friday, November 13, 2009

Is Yucca Root healthy for you? Is the juice extracted from the Yucca Root toxic?

I was just wondering if yucca root is healthy for you. Is the juice extracted from the yucca root toxic. The reason I am asking this is because I am taking a supplement that contains Garlic Juice in combination with Yucca Juice.

Is Yucca Root healthy for you? Is the juice extracted from the Yucca Root toxic?
It's good for you,there is nothing wrong in eating them.I grow them here in my yard and I know many folks eat them and they are all healthy,including me.I don't think the combination of the two juices harm you,but if you're worried,ask a doctor,I'm sure he'll say the same thing.
Reply:if it looks weird, don't eat it. yucca root killer! yucca moths rely on those ya no


No comments:

Post a Comment