Friday, November 13, 2009

Should I throw out my Yucca canes or wait until summer?

I had my Yuuca cane plants since last summer stands 5ft and the leaves are dead. There are maybe 10 living leaves, but it's winter. Will they grow back in the summer or is the plant dead? I was going to throw it out today....should I wait until summer?

Should I throw out my Yucca canes or wait until summer?
If I were you, I'll wait till next summer. It might live fully again. And if it dies, you'll not have any remorse of conscience for it died with a natural death.
Reply:Definitely wait until warm weather returns. Plants often loose some leaves in a frost or freeze, but the main part of the plant may still be perfectly fine. When new growth begins in the spring, you can trim off the dead leaves.

books title a

No comments:

Post a Comment