Friday, November 18, 2011

How many total species of Yucca exist on Earth?

I need to know approximately how many species exist, and I need to have a citable source which I can use in a scientific bibliography.





Thanks!

How many total species of Yucca exist on Earth?
The yuccas comprise the genus Yucca of 40-50 species of perennials, shrubs, and trees in the agave family Agavaceae, notable for their rosettes of evergreen, tough, sword-shaped leaves and large terminal clusters of white or whitish flowers. They are native to the hot and dry parts of North America, Central America, and the West Indies.
Reply:I'm glad you said that. Up until very recently I thought the wikipedia ruled. But I've been very upset with wikipedia lately. Their botany and zoology seems good though. Report It


football shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment